Indian Head Massage Course ~ £150
Duration: 1/2 day
• 10.00am to 2.00pm (approx)
• No previous knowledge or experience required
Aimed to provide students with the understanding of basic massage moves, benefits and relevant A & P to carry out a massage safely.
• Hygiene health and safety
• Relevant anatomy and physiology
• Products and equipment required
• Consultation procedures
• Contra indications to treatment
• Range of massage movements
A course manual is included for pre course home study
Day 1 will include introduction, theory test and practical.
This is the traditional Eastern method of Indian Head Massage on the neck, shoulders, scalp and face.
It is a really nice pampering, relaxing de-stressing treatment to offer.
Includes course manual, assessment, Accredited Diploma Certificate
Back to Course List