Spray tanning for a natural looking tan – a professional spray tan that’s good for you
Sienna X Spray tan .... £20
Tan2nite Rapid Tan .... £25
(Tans in 2-6 hours)
Sienna X Tropical Smoothie ..... £25
(Luxurious full body polish and moisturising body balm)
Sienna X Smooth & Tan ..... £35
(Includes luxurious full body polish, moisturise & manual tan)
Gone are the days of the ‘orange’ jibes that plagued the industry. sienna X spray tanning now gives a gorgeous, natural- looking tan without the inherent dangers of skin damage that can result from over exposure to UVA/B rays, letting you look stunningly tanned all year round.
Just some of the reasons why you should have a sienna X spray tan…
- Quick – takes just 10 minutes
- Safe – no UVA/UVB to damage your skin
- So natural looking – different strengths to suit your skin type
- Good for you – no wrinkles just nourishing/moisturising ingredients
- High profile – top shows love Sienna X
- Confidence boosting – you’ll love the way it makes you look and feel
Before Your Tan
To get a gorgeous professional tan there are a few things you can do to help your therapist achieve a beautiful even glow and keep your colour for longer.
- Shave at least 24 hours before your treatment or 48 hours if waxing. This time allows pores to close properly and stop tell-tale dotting that can appear after your tan application.
- Once hair free, use Sienna X Polishing Body Scrub to gently buff away dry skin. Removing dead skin cells and revealing radiant new skin will make your tan last longer.
- Apply Sienna X Moisturising Balm to skin the night before your tan, this will replace any moisture lost from removing hair and exfoliation and keep skin super smooth. Remember to pay particular attention to stubborn dry areas such as hands, elbows, knees and ankles.
- Paint nails and toenails (especially if artificial) to prevent any discolouration from the tanning product.
- On the day of your tan application rinse off any products, oils, moisturisers and make-up and avoid using deodorant or perfume until after your tan.
After Your Tan
If you’ve chosen a professional tan then surely you want it to last as long as possible! Our simple steps will ensure that you get the best results from your professional Sienna X tan.
Plan ahead before your appointment by wearing loose, dark clothing and flip-flops or loose fitting shoes. Tight clothes and underwear can leave marks and ruin your tan.
- Do not exercise or swim during the development time.
- If you’re not showering until the morning then wear loose gloves or socks in bed to prevent hands accidently touching your body during your sleep and leaving hand marks on your beautiful tan.
- Do not shower or bathe for the development period (at least 8 hours) after your tan.
- Use a light body wash like Sienna X Balance Body wash, it’s so mild and gentle that it won’t strip your colour and is kind enough to use on your face.
- Pat dry after showering.
- A sunless tan can begin to fade over time as the skin’s natural cells begin to flake off and regenerate. Moisturising daily using Sienna X Radiance Body Balm will not only counteract this but the luxurious golden flecks and will also help extend your golden glow.
- Use Sienna X products from the prolong range to extend the life of your tan and keep your gorgeous glow
Every bride wants to look and feel beautiful on her wedding day, and having a radiant glow before you’ve even left for your honeymoon will ensure you feel fabulous from the moment you wake up on your big day.
Whether you want to be a deep bronzed bride or a naturally tanned newlywed, getting the right shade for your skin tone is just as important as having your dress fitting or hair and make-up trial. The Sienna X Bridal Spray Tan Fitting Service helps you find the perfect tan for your special day by recommending the right solution for your skin tone, the type of application for you, choosing a spray or manual tan and then trialling it two or three times before the big day.
Want a flawless, even tan? Make your spray tan technician’s job easier by getting into the habit of following our simple before and after steps and have your spray tan routine down to a tee in time for your wedding day.
Once you’re happy with your chosen shade, make a note of which day you liked your tan best. For example, if you like the colour best on day two and you’re getting married on Saturday then book your tan for the Thursday before your wedding.
Remember, you’re not the only one who wants to look fabulous for your big day, why not throw a pre-hen night spray tan party at home or in-salon, so you’re all bronzed and beautiful for your big night out? You could even organise another get together before your big day and enjoy getting gorgeous and glam with all the lucky ladies in your bridal party.
Is your groom feeling left out of all the pampering? Try tempting him with a little tanning; you’d be surprised how many men are now opting for a healthy holiday glow for those all-important wedding photos. Surely he won’t want to feel left behind on your honeymoon when you’re showing off your bronzed bikini body?
Relax and induldge…
Fancy a golden glow and spot of pampering at the same time; why not try the Sienna X Manual Tan application? Turn your tanning session into an hour of relaxation and indulgence that will leave skin feeling as soft and radiant as it looks, with a beautiful instant tan that will develop over 8 hours to an exceptionally natural looking tan
The Sienna X Manual Tan is all about having a little time out for yourself and a pure pampering experience. The treatment will start with a full body polish, which will remove impurities with the finest pumice, for a gentle yet effective exfoliation, leaving you with super soft skin. Your therapist will then continue to prep your skin, using the Sienna X Professional Moisturiser on particularly dry areas of the body and tell-tale areas such as hairlines and eyebrows to prevent the tan from grabbing. Once you’ve been primped and prepped your therapist will start the professional application of Sienna X tinted self tanning lotion. The application time will last approximately 40 minutes, where you can rest, relax and enjoy the full pampering experience which will leave you feeling fantastic, and looking radiant.
As with all Sienna X sunless tanning applications we recommend that you follow our simple before and after tanning guide to ensure you get an even and flawless tan.